Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
Join us today as I slow down to take refreshingly adventurous walk around an icy pond that just appeared in the woods after the unusually large amount of rain and snow. If you have been keeping up with my mini-adventurers out here in the camper and off the grid you know a LOT of precipitation over the last month has graced this area. We have all had times in life when unexpectedly everything gets busy. I recorded today’s episode of the podcast while I was out enjoying a cool walk down the path and making my way around the flooded areas. This “Adventure Saturday” starts out following a set of little bunny rabbit tracks in the snow. The rabbit tracks started over by my very frozen compost pile near the off grid camper and lead all the way down the path. I’m not going to spoil it for you but I take a leap of faith over where the dilapidated bridge used to be. Hopefully you enjoy today’s show as much as I did experiencing it with microphone in hand! 🙂 As always thank you for listening and if you have anything to share please send me an email from the link below in today’s show notes.
Show notes from today’s Off The Grid Podcast
- Today’s lesson: When the weather changes your landscape it may make it more difficult to navigate your normal surroundings. Take a little extra time and caution! 🙂
- If you want to check out the Christmas episode I mentioned with the bell here is the link.
- Be social! Connect with me and the podcast on Facebook, like the page, and tell a friend! 🙂
- If you want to be part of the conversation say hello on Zello! Search for Off The Grid Podcast channel.
- Please help support this show and the off grid community by checking out Off Grid Singles.
- Get The Off Grid Podcast on the go with iTunes and Stitcher. Please Subscribe and rate the show!
- Like to watch videos about off grid living? Please connect and subscribe to my new channel on YouTube.
- Got questions, comments, or tips about living off grid? Please share your thought below or Contact me!