Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
Today’s episode of the Off The Grid Podcast is unlike any other because after some soul searching I found myself feeling a little discouraged. Why you ask? Well if you are a regular listener you may have noticed it has been over a week since I have posted a show here. After a few minor stumbling blocks I found myself procrastinating day after day in recording now today’s episode. Further examination lead me to conclude that I was feeling discouraged due to a lack of listener feedback. After logging countless hours into creating and producing the Off The Grid Podcast it occurred to me that if listeners are not responding then maybe there is a lack of interest. If that is the case then maybe I am wasting my time.
“Where we go from here is a choice I leave to you.”
As the title says is this the end of OTG podcast or the start of something new? If you have something to share please send me an email. Your feedback is always welcome and I would love to hear from you! To paraphrase a quote from one of my favorite movies of all time.. The Matrix! “Where we go from here is a choice I leave to you”
Show notes from today’s Off The Grid Podcast
- Today’s lesson: A lack of feedback can make you question whether or not your “project” is worthwhile or making a difference.
- Be social! Connect with me and the podcast on Facebook, like the page, and tell a friend! 🙂
- Check out Live Video Broadcasts of the show here on Periscope.
- Brent emailed in his video here and also another listener feedback show here.
- If you want to be part of the conversation say hello on Zello! Search for Off The Grid Podcast channel.
- Please help support this show and the off grid community by checking out Off Grid Singles.
- Get The Off Grid Podcast on the go with iTunes and Stitcher. Please Subscribe and rate the show!
- Like to watch videos about off grid living? Please connect and subscribe to my new channel on YouTube.
- Got questions, comments, or tips about living off grid? Please share your thought below or Contact me!
Posted in Podcast Tagged with: beginning, end, journal, Off Grid, Off The Grid, Podcast, start