Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
Today’s video episode of the Off The Grid Podcast ventures back up the ladder to the top of the camper. I was at it again working on repairing the off grid camper roof trying to keep the rain out. If you have been following along the last two videos I removed the heavy caked up layer of old tar and then applied a few new layers! First it took one good day to remove all of the old crusty curled up tar from this old vintage Coachmen camper roof. Then I put about a 3 gallon bucket worth of tar along any seams or holes with a trowel. Next up after getting down to the galvanized metal I rolled rubberized “stuff” on the roof as a base. In case you missed it please check out Episode 115 to watch PART 1 and also Episode 117 to see PART 2 of this video series on repairing the off grid camper roof. As always thanks for watching!
Video Post notes from today’s Off The Grid Podcast
- Today’s lesson: One more time.. “The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining!”
- Like to watch videos about off grid living? Please connect and subscribe to my new channel on YouTube.
- If you want to be part of the conversation say hello on Zello! Search for Off The Grid Podcast channel.
- Be social & Connect on Facebook, subscribe YouTube, or send me an email through the Contact page!
- Get The Off Grid Podcast on the go with iTunes and Stitcher. Please Subscribe and rate the show!
- Please help support this show and the off grid community by checking out Off Grid Singles.
Posted in Podcast, Videos Tagged with: Camper, fix, Off Grid, Off The Grid, Podcast, Repair, replace, roof, series, Video