Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
Today’s video podcast looks back to the early months out here when I was installing Solar Panels for the Off Grid Camper. If you have ever been interested in alternative energy, generating your own power from the sun, or solar panels in general then today’s show should be entertaining. One of the main things to remember when hooking up solar panels is that you are working with DC (direct current) as opposed to AC (alternating current). Most grid tied houses run off of AC.. this is why most of the electrical appliances you buy are 120 volt. A lot of times when you are powering an RV, or in this case a camper DC can be a better option especially if you have access to solar panels.
Video Post notes from today’s Off The Grid Podcast
- Today’s lesson: Think outside the box and consider alternative energy like solar.
- Like to watch videos about off grid living? Please connect and subscribe to my new channel on YouTube.
- If you want to be part of the conversation say hello on Zello! Search for Off The Grid Podcast channel.
- Be social & Connect on Facebook, subscribe YouTube, or send me an email through the Contact page!
- Get The Off Grid Podcast on the go with iTunes and Stitcher. Please Subscribe and rate the show!
- Please help support this show and the off grid community by checking out Off Grid Singles.
Posted in Podcast, Videos Tagged with: Camper, DC, Off Grid, Off The Grid, panels, Power, renewable energy, Solar