Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
With today being New Years Eve episode 84 of the Off The Grid Podcast is appropriate looking back at 2015 and my journey from the average life in the suburbs to living off grid in a camper. Please let me apologize if you are used to a good healthy portion of text with each show. I am running short on time and trying to get this episode posted today so you can enjoy the show! 🙂 I just wanted to get this show up asap and wish you a very safe and Happy New Years!!
Show notes from today’s Off The Grid Podcast
- Today’s lesson: Life does not stop! Pick yourself back up when challenges knock you down and learn from them.
- Be social! Connect with me and the podcast on Facebook, like the page, and tell a friend! 🙂
- If you want to be part of the conversation say hello on Zello! Search for Off The Grid Podcast channel.
- Please help support this show and the off grid community by checking out Off Grid Singles.
- Get The Off Grid Podcast on the go with iTunes and Stitcher. Please Subscribe and rate the show!
- Like to watch videos about off grid living? Please connect and subscribe to my new channel on YouTube.
- Got questions, comments, or tips about living off grid? Please share your thought below or Contact me!
Posted in Podcast Tagged with: 2015, fireworks, going, journey, Living, new year, new years eve, Off Grid, Off The Grid