Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
As the dog days of summer make there way ever closer the cooler temperatures are becoming few and far between. This past weekend was of course Memorial Day weekend. Hopefully you have a great weekend and enjoyed a good cookout or spent some time with family and friends. I ended up working most of the weekend. Monday I did a lot more work but I don’t really consider working out here on the off grid homestead to be work. It rained off and on most of the day. Despite all of the rain I still went outside and worked on the off grid garden planting okra, extending the fence, cooking out, working on my homemade wing chun dummy, and washing my truck! Yes I got a lot done despite the rain!!!
Stay tuned for Thursday’s show to see video of the progress out here in the off grid garden. You will finally get to see a lot of the projects I have been working on outside the off grid camper. Last years unbearable summer heat really made an impression on me. The hot humid temperatures of late summer can be extreme. This is why I have been working on as much as I can when the temperatures are still tolerable.
Show notes from today’s Off The Grid Podcast
- Today’s lesson: Opportunity ~ Try to make good use of your days with tolerable temperatures even if its raining!
- Be social! Connect with me and the podcast on Facebook, like the page, and tell a friend! 🙂
- Check out Live Video Broadcasts of the show here on Periscope.
- Brent emailed in his video here and also another listener feedback show here.
- If you want to be part of the conversation say hello on Zello! Search for Off The Grid Podcast channel.
- Please help support this show and the off grid community by checking out Off Grid Singles.
- Get The Off Grid Podcast on the go with iTunes and Stitcher. Please Subscribe and rate the show!
- Like to watch videos about off grid living? Please connect and subscribe to my new channel on YouTube.
- Got questions, comments, or tips about living off grid? Please share your thought below or Contact me!
Posted in Podcast Tagged with: fence, garden, rain, Summer, temperatures, Work