Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
Have you have ever had a dream that you held onto for years with hopes of one day making it a reality? Then found yourself finally attaining that goal pausing for a time to examine the reality of your new found accomplishment for what it is? Well that has been on my mind a lot lately.. even more so now that it is about a year after I began my journey off grid. Today’s show is more in line with the journal side of the podcast in that I am sharing some of the psychological aspects I’ve recently come to recognize when living off grid. Living off the grid has had its ups and downs laced with many challenges both personal and physical. Mother nature always seems to keep me on my toes with the multitude of various wild animal antics, insects, and constantly changing elements of the weather. All in all it seems as though I am entering a new phase on my walk of life as I have found myself closely examining what it is to live off the grid. Aside from the obvious like not having running water or power everything else seems to be a little more clear now when looking back to my life when I was on the grid. I will save most of this for the conversation in today’s show so you can hear for yourself because I want to make sure this episode is posted at a reasonable time (this afternoon as opposed to late at night). So please stay tuned to the end of the show for a treat if you love the sounds of nature. Thank you again for joining me on this journey and for continuing to listen! 🙂 In case you were wondering the featured image for today’s podcast episode was taken last year on a trip to Shenandoah national park up on the mountain side. It was so beautiful up there!
Show notes from today’s Off The Grid Podcast
- Today’s lesson: When you are walking your path in life take a moment from time to time to appreciate the beauty of your situation and examine the beauty of it all.
- Be social! Connect with me and the podcast on Facebook, like the page, and tell a friend! 🙂
- Check out Live Video Broadcasts of the show here on Periscope.
- If you want to be part of the conversation say hello on Zello! Search for Off The Grid Podcast channel.
- Please help support this show and the off grid community by checking out Off Grid Singles.
- Get The Off Grid Podcast on the go with iTunes and Stitcher. Please Subscribe and rate the show!
- Like to watch videos about off grid living? Please connect and subscribe to my new channel on YouTube.
- Got questions, comments, or tips about living off grid? Please share your thought below or Contact me!