Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
If the title for today’s show caught your eye then you have probably guessed by now that this episode is not about all things off grid. Consider this one more of a Journal entry in my journey among the off grid experience leaning more so into psychological aspects most of us probable face from time to time. We all have personal struggles and challenges that we face in different aspects of life. For me right now I am battling my old nemesis procrastination, fighting my natural sleep cycle of staying up late, as well as along a much more elusive subconscious “fear of success” factor. Now I realize this has nothing to do with living off the grid or anything of that nature. If you are reading this now then chances are its because you are a fan of the podcast and of my journey thus far. Life is not always just a big box of rainbows.. sometimes we have a little bit of un-forcasted rain as well. So please bear with me and stay tuned for the next show. I promise it will be a much better “off grid” like show with more of the bright side of what life has to offer. Yup the clouds will part and the sun will shine soon. lol Again it is what it is so I will simply let today’s episode speak for itself. Thank you for listening
Show notes from today’s Off The Grid Podcast
- Today’s lesson: Maybe I should listen to Yoda. “Do or do not. There is no try”
- Be social! Connect with me and the podcast on Facebook, like the page, and tell a friend! 🙂
- If you want to be part of the conversation say hello on Zello! Search for Off The Grid Podcast channel.
- Please help support this show and the off grid community by checking out Off Grid Singles.
- Get The Off Grid Podcast on the go with iTunes and Stitcher. Please Subscribe and rate the show!
- Like to watch videos about off grid living? Please connect and subscribe to my new channel on YouTube.
- Got questions, comments, or tips about living off grid? Please share your thought below or Contact me!