Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
Today’s episode of Off The Grid Podcast marks a big turning point with the shows. After getting half way into the editing process for the last episode I realized that… take a deep breath.. the podcasts are now officially caught up! Woohoo! lol It may only be Thursday but in getting ready for the weekend I have a lot to do because I am heading out of town for a super fun weekend. Yes it is road trip time and I can’t wait! I will be visiting some family and enjoying a few days of small town festivities, a parade, and lots of hunting around for deals at flea markets. So in trying to make good time I will keep today’s writing short as well. I do greatly appreciate all of you that have been keeping up with Off The Grid Podcast and if time would not allow for a good quality episode then I wanted to try and make it up to you. Hence.. all the extra pictures for today’s show. The podcast will be back on track with a fresh episode and maybe even a little small town excitement to boot. lol I will be taking this show on the road so to speak along with my microphone and you guys as always get a front seat. So until next time you have yourself a great weekend and stay safe out there on or off the grid! 🙂 As always if you have any questions, comments, or ideas to share that we can all learn from please post in today’s comments section below.
Show notes from today’s Off The Grid Podcast
- Today’s lesson: It’s not enough to only look forward. When you prepare early for a trip there is less stress!
- Got questions, comments, or tips about living off grid? Please post and share them here or Contact me!
- Please help support this show and the off grid community by checking out Off Grid Singles.
- The Off Grid Podcast is now available on iTunes and Stitcher so please Subscribe and rate the show!
- Like to watch videos about off grid living? Please connect and subscribe to my new channel on YouTube.