Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
If you have been a long time listener to the Off The Grid Podcast you know that recording and posting two shows a week has been challenging most of the time. When I first started posting episodes both were audio format. As the year went on I realized that the amount of video. I accumulated many hours of video working on various projects in and around the off grid camper. In an effort to get listeners caught up I began posting one show a week as audio and the second show in video format. The thing is video editing takes even more time than working with only audio shows. So.. The podcast will be changing from posts twice a week to once a week. A majority of the shows will be in audio format and when I have time I will post videos as well. Looking back to this time last year I was no where near ready for winter. Knowing what I know now has solidified my decision to post once a week here so I can at least stay ahead of the snow!! LOL Also as I mentioned if you have been listening for a while and enjoy my work out here on the Off The Grid Podcast please consider making a donation to help me STAY OFF GRID!! I have not asked for much until now and believe it or not there are costs for running a podcast / website, web hosting, editing software equipment, etc.. Thank you again for listening! I really appreciate it! 🙂
By the way I did manage to get a picture of the baby dragonfly that was a distraction several times while recording today’s podcast episode. 🙂
Show notes from today’s Off The Grid Podcast
- Today’s lesson: Sometimes you need to remind yourself of new responsibilities and prioritize your time to effectively manage.. everything!
- Be social! Connect with me and the podcast on Facebook, like the page, and tell a friend! 🙂
- Check out Live Video Broadcasts of the show here on Periscope.
- Brent emailed in his video here and also another listener feedback show here.
- If you want to be part of the conversation say hello on Zello! Search for Off The Grid Podcast channel.
- Please help support this show and the off grid community by checking out Off Grid Singles.
- Get The Off Grid Podcast on the go with iTunes and Stitcher. Please Subscribe and rate the show!
- Like to watch videos about off grid living? Please connect and subscribe to my new channel on YouTube.
- Got questions, comments, or tips about living off grid? Please share your thought below or Contact me!