Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
Join me today as I talk about some ways to stay cool when you are living off grid. When you have little to no power the extreme summer heat can be unbearable so stay cool with some of today’s ideas for staying cool. You may or may not have power. Chances are that most of you listening to the podcast do. The next time you walk over to adjust the thermostat for your AC be grateful! I have a couple of solar panels and a gel cell battery that I use for most of my electrical power. If you are out in this insanely hot summer heat you had better be staying hydrated and cool! Summer heat can be dangerous especially for those with no AC or that are outside a lot. Necessity as they say is the mother of all inventions. Well take a listen to today’s show as I discuss a few ways to stay cool when living off the grid. My homemade AC unit cooler is a nice addition for this one so please sit back and enjoy the show. As always thank you for listening! I really appreciate it! 🙂
Show notes from today’s Off The Grid Podcast
- Today’s lesson: When its dangerously hot outside this summer stay cool and hydrated!
- Be social! Connect with me and the podcast on Facebook, like the page, and tell a friend! 🙂
- Check out Live Video Broadcasts of the show here on Periscope.
- Brent emailed in his video here and also another listener feedback show here.
- If you want to be part of the conversation say hello on Zello! Search for Off The Grid Podcast channel.
- Please help support this show and the off grid community by checking out Off Grid Singles.
- Get The Off Grid Podcast on the go with iTunes and Stitcher. Please Subscribe and rate the show!
- Like to watch videos about off grid living? Please connect and subscribe to my new channel on YouTube.
- Got questions, comments, or tips about living off grid? Please share your thought below or Contact me!