Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
Living off grid has taught me a lot. Sometimes in our busy day to day lives we can forget to appreciate the little things in life. I invite you to take a few moments out of your day to watch today’s video and simply slow down. Enjoy a couple of the simple moments that I observed out here in and around the off grid camper. Join me as we check out the wasp farm right outside my kitchen window. Next we step outside to look up at the treeline with a beautiful blue sky backdrop as the birds chirp happily on this fine summer day. Then walk with me out to view the off grid garden marveling at just how wild the okra, bean, pickling cucumber, and tomato plants are getting! Yup. It occur to me that I still find myself stopping once in a while to look around to enjoy the little things out here. Mother nature has so many amazing critters, creatures, and insects all around us. All we need to do is stop to appreciate it every now and then. 🙂
*** STAY TUNED at the end of the video for BONUS footage of a Snake Shedding Its Skin!! ***
Video Post notes from today’s Off The Grid Podcast
- Today’s lesson: Look around once in a while! Stop to enjoy the little things in life.
- Like to watch videos about off grid living? Please connect and subscribe to my new channel on YouTube.
- If you want to be part of the conversation say hello on Zello! Search for Off The Grid Podcast channel.
- Be social & Connect on Facebook, subscribe YouTube, or send me an email through the Contact page!
- Get The Off Grid Podcast on the go with iTunes and Stitcher. Please Subscribe and rate the show!
- Please help support this show and the off grid community by checking out Off Grid Singles.