Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
Now that spring has sprung and hotter summer days will soon eclipse the pleasant temperatures mean one thing.. Its time to get the off grid garden going. For the last couple of months I have been working here and there on prepping the Hugelkultur or wood core beds for this years off the grid garden. Yes I know most people with green thumbs like to do the traditional garden methods. The thing is that out here where water can be a premium that means you need to think ahead and be smart about water conservation.. especially when it comes to watering the garden! I still need to get the rain barrels set up. This would be the perfect opportunity and time to set them up. Spring time rainy season is indeed great for collecting rainwater for the garden!
Just like water it seems time is also at a premium right now in my life.. spare time that is. As it turns out for whatever reason it seems as though something strange is in the air. What do you mean you may be asking? Well in observing many ( I do mean MANY) of the friends and family in recent months seem to be experiencing great changes in their lives. Its almost as if the universe were a river and people were tiny pebbles, rocks, and large boulders all being affected by the changes in different ways. I won’t get into the deep philosophy here but it looks like the spring of 2016 is ushering in more growth than simply in the garden.
Show notes from today’s Off The Grid Podcast
- Today’s lesson: In the growing seasons of life be it in the garden or stuff you are going through try to learn and grow from experiences both good and not so pleasant.
- Be social! Connect with me and the podcast on Facebook, like the page, and tell a friend! 🙂
- Check out Live Video Broadcasts of the show here on Periscope.
- Brent emailed in his video here and also another listener feedback show here.
- If you want to be part of the conversation say hello on Zello! Search for Off The Grid Podcast channel.
- Please help support this show and the off grid community by checking out Off Grid Singles.
- Get The Off Grid Podcast on the go with iTunes and Stitcher. Please Subscribe and rate the show!
- Like to watch videos about off grid living? Please connect and subscribe to my new channel on YouTube.
- Got questions, comments, or tips about living off grid? Please share your thought below or Contact me!