Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
Join us today as I share an amazing weekend and a very special gift that two listeners sent in. If you have been a long time listener you know that my journey from the average life in the suburbs to one out here off the grid has been eventful to say the least. After recording these Off The Grid Podcast episodes for over a year now its sometimes hard for me to know just how my efforts to share this experience are affecting you the listener. Two listeners Brent and his wife Sandy sent me an incredible gift. They gave me a GoPro!
Have you ever had a weekend that was so amazing that if someone asked you about it you almost didn’t know where to begin describing it? Well the GoPro was only the beginning although I held off opening it until the following Monday.. so I felt like a kid waiting patiently for Christmas! lol It is very late or crazy early (almost 3 AM) right now as I type this and I am ready to catch some Zzzzzz! So I will leave the rest of this great weekend for you to listen to in today’s show of the Off The Grid Podcast. Thank you again Brent and Sandy! I will be putting the GoPro to good use very soon so stay tuned for some cool new off grid videos. 🙂 Now in Levi VISION! lol
Show notes from today’s Off The Grid Podcast
- Today’s lesson: There are two constants throughout the universe. If something is not giving it is taking, if something is not growing it is dying. Ask yourself two questions every day. What are you doing to grow and what are you doing to contribute?
- Be social! Connect with me and the podcast on Facebook, like the page, and tell a friend! 🙂
- Check out Live Video Broadcasts of the show here on Periscope.
- Brent emailed in his video here and also another listener feedback show here.
- If you want to be part of the conversation say hello on Zello! Search for Off The Grid Podcast channel.
- Please help support this show and the off grid community by checking out Off Grid Singles.
- Get The Off Grid Podcast on the go with iTunes and Stitcher. Please Subscribe and rate the show!
- Like to watch videos about off grid living? Please connect and subscribe to my new channel on YouTube.
- Got questions, comments, or tips about living off grid? Please share your thought below or Contact me!