Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
Join us today as I share some listener feedback emails that came in from listeners just like you. If you have been a long time listener you know that Thursday shows have typically been reserved for listener feedback about the Off The Grid Podcast. Recently with Thursday shows now being in video format Tuesday episodes will now accommodate listener questions, comments, and feedback when you email in. First up Brent emailed in a video response with a great reminder for everyone to keep an eye out for snakes and other wildlife. As he mentioned in today’s episode we should all take a little more caution when we are in mother natures back yard. Venomous snakes can be dangerous and deadly so please watch where you step. He also mentioned that bears are making there way around as well. I have noticed a lot of small salamanders scurrying around as I was out preparing the garden. I may have also seen a few baby snakes but I am not sure because they were too fast for me to get a good look at them!
Another email came in from Tom. Tom seemed to be more excited about my new truck than I was! lol It also seems that he and maybe even a number of you may be getting a little tired of me mentioning the Hugelkulture wood core beds for this years garden. Noted and yes I can relate as I mentioned in today’s show. As for politics I will dodge that one like a politician! lol The only thing I will say is that “those who through dirt lose ground”. As for the Time Travel Tuesday segment it will be going on the back burner for now. I have been asking for some feedback for the last few weeks. Please listen to today’s show for more explanation. In place of the Time Travel Tuesday segment I will be replacing it with a segment about some of the deals I have a knack for finding. If you are reading this now please take a moment and email me with your ideas for a name for the new segment. Deal of the week, daily deals, etc?? What would you call the new segment?
Show notes from today’s Off The Grid Podcast
- Today’s lesson: Take time once in a while to think about where you are and appreciate where you are in your life. Embrace the Attitude of Gratitude.
- Be social! Connect with me and the podcast on Facebook, like the page, and tell a friend! 🙂
- Check out Live Video Broadcasts of the show here on Periscope.
- If you would like to learn more about The Survival Podcast mentioned in today’s show please check out the link. There is a wealth of solid level headed info there.
- If you want to be part of the conversation say hello on Zello! Search for Off The Grid Podcast channel.
- Please help support this show and the off grid community by checking out Off Grid Singles.
- Get The Off Grid Podcast on the go with iTunes and Stitcher. Please Subscribe and rate the show!
- Like to watch videos about off grid living? Please connect and subscribe to my new channel on YouTube.
- Got questions, comments, or tips about living off grid? Please share your thought below or Contact me!