Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
The clouds of winter are parting as I have been feeling very fired up lately with a renewed sense of optimism for the future. If you remember last year about this time I was going through some rough times in almost every aspect of my life. At the same time I kind of felt like the days were counting down to sort of like waiting in anticipation for Christmas in getting my future off grid camper out here. Little did I know my journey had just begun in more was than one. With this being episode 101 of the Off The Grid Podcast I have been feeling increasingly energized these last few days with the fact that over 100 shows are now under my belt. Looking back there have been many challenging days. Every one just like each new day offers not only the opportunity to learn but also personal growth as a person. One big lesson that seems to have slowly made its way to the surface of my mind is that it seems like I have been spinning my wheels a lot of the time. Yes.. literally at times while unknowingly mudding in my little Geo Metro! Ok so that was a joke but really did happen several times. Seriously though.. this last year it seems as though I have been spinning my wheels in a financial sense. Half the time I had the money and half the time I had “time”. Unfortunately I rarely had both. So this has lead me to an epiphany of sorts that the time has come for me to ask for your help. I am working on creating a Patreon campaign. What is that you may be asking? Patreon is a platform that bridges the gap between content creators and those wanting to help support them. It is for artists, musicians, and content providers of all kinds. As I mentioned in today’s episode of the Off The Grid Podcast I will be creating one soon so please stay tuned for more info. Until then if you would like to help support this show please help me spread the word by telling a friend or taking a moment to rate the Podcast on iTunes! Thank you again so much for listening! I really appreciate it! 🙂
Show notes from today’s Off The Grid Podcast
- Today’s lesson: Every once in a while look back at the last year of your life then go forward with a clear view of what you want to do. Get fired up!
- Be social! Connect with me and the podcast on Facebook, like the page, and tell a friend! 🙂
- Check out Live Video Broadcasts of the show here on Periscope.
- If you want to be part of the conversation say hello on Zello! Search for Off The Grid Podcast channel.
- Please help support this show and the off grid community by checking out Off Grid Singles.
- Get The Off Grid Podcast on the go with iTunes and Stitcher. Please Subscribe and rate the show!
- Like to watch videos about off grid living? Please connect and subscribe to my new channel on YouTube.
- Got questions, comments, or tips about living off grid? Please share your thought below or Contact me!