Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
If you have ever lived anywhere when the icy cold grip of winter winds chill you to the bone then you can probably relate to today’s episode of the Off The Grid Podcast. In the last few days it seems that winters icy cold grip has really take hold of this area. Freezing temperatures dipped down to 16 degrees. Keep in mind that when you are trying to stay warm inside of an old camper with no electricity or water then you need to use your critical thinking and common sense skills even more so. I had hoped to have my little pot belly cast iron coal / wood stove in by now but it has not happened yet. I do however have an awesome Little Buddy Heater. If you are looking to live off grid and need a little info about heating during winter’s cooler months then this episode will not disappoint. i shared some recent info and numbers with the temps both inside the camper, outside the off grid camper, and in combination with running a small portable propane heater. Yes you can learn a little bit by listening to this chilly winter episode. lol
Today’s podcast was recorded at the office after a very long and late day that turned into night. If you noticed my energy was low it was because I pulled a double shift and then recorded the podcast for this episode. As I mentioned it was very late when recording so I will keep the wording for this post short.. Sleep is important!!! 🙂 The video will be posted here on the website tomorrow. Please stay “tuned” for the update! lol Until next time stay safe, please stay warm on these bitter cold days, and enjoy some of the beauty that only snow can offer. As always thank you for listening! If you have any questions, comments, or other great info to share please send me an email. I would love to hear from you! 🙂
Show notes from today’s Off The Grid Podcast
- Today’s lesson: Sometimes your path can change over night. Adapt quickly to new surroundings & enjoy the beauty of new fallen snow!
- I will add a link to the video mentioned in today’s episode tomorrow. See the comments below this post to watch! 🙂
- Be social! Connect with me and the podcast on Facebook, like the page, and tell a friend! 🙂
- If you want to be part of the conversation say hello on Zello! Search for Off The Grid Podcast channel.
- Please help support this show and the off grid community by checking out Off Grid Singles.
- Get The Off Grid Podcast on the go with iTunes and Stitcher. Please Subscribe and rate the show!
- Like to watch videos about off grid living? Please connect and subscribe to my new channel on YouTube.
- Got questions, comments, or tips about living off grid? Please share your thought below or Contact me!